Don’t find chili-mac particularly romantic?
Buffalo Wings don’t get your motor revvin’?
Chicken on a beer can doesn’t light your fire?
Print my free “Home Chef’s Guide to Valentine’s Day (for Guys!)” and leave it in his man-cave!
- 17 Delicious Dessert, Dinner and Brunch recipes, with full color step-by-step photos, designed for all skill levels.
- Key points on what really makes a meal “romantic”…besides the food!
- Cooking Terms Glossary (just in case…)
- PLUS…your Iron Chef can contact ME, personally, if they have any questions!
Act Fast…the “Home Chef’s Guide to Valentine’s Day (for Guys!)” is only available for a couple of weeks each year.
Here’s just ONE of the delicious recipes from the free guide (as seen on AM Northwest this morning): Nutella Mug Brownies! Here’s the video from this morning’s segment on AM Northwest!
One-Minute Nutella Mug Brownies
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, gently whisked
- 2 Tbs all purpose flour, rounded
- 2 Tbs homemade whipped cream (see guide)
Adapted from the recipe by Gemma Stafford
In a large microwavable mug add the Nutella and egg and whisk together.
Add flour and mix until you have a smooth batter. Then mix in the chocolate chips.
Microwave for roughly 45 seconds – 1 minute. (Microwave timing might vary). Keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t overflow or overcook.
Check your brownie at 40 seconds, if it feels firm to the touch it is done, proceed in 10 second increments if it is not done. When the brownie is set and firm on top it is done. Let the brownie cool and minutes before serving
Serve with some homemade whipped cream, or vanilla bean ice-cream, while it’s still warm. (Gemma cooked for 1 minute in her recipe)
Be sure to subscribe to my blog and eNewsletter, and get weekly updates with my latest recipes, Home Chef tips, and MY KITCHEN Outreach updates.
Sign up right HERE!
Note to the guys: The management at SimplySmartDinnerPlans (that’s me) takes NO responsibility for this post being forwarded to you, left on your pillow, or stapled to your chest…especially if it came from your wife or girlfriend!
Looking for more amazing, and simple recipe and how-to videos? Subscribe to my YouTube channel and see them all!
Now, go cook real food!