Momma Mary’s Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pot de Creme
- 1 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup whole milk, hot
- 4 raw eggs, out of shell
- 2 C. Frozen Raspberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp fine white sugar
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 32 fresh raspberries. chilled
- Fresh Whipped Cream (Optional)
Pot de Creme
- Pour chocolate chips into food processor. Add eggs and blend for 10-20 seconds to combine.
- Heat 1 cup milk to a low simmer (you want it hot). Start blender again and slowly add the hot milk, allowing it to incorporate evenly with the chips and eggs.
- Pour contents into 8 serving cups. Place in the fridge for 2 hours, or until firm.
Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat, add thawed raspberries (with juice), vinegar, and sugar. Simmer and stir until liquid is reduced creating a thick paste.
Remove from heat and chill while pot de creme sets.
Add 1 Tbsp of raspberry gastric to each pot de creme cup, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and top with 3-4 fresh raspberries.
Are you a fan of chocolate and peanut butter? Here’s a Pot de Creme for YOU!