Today I’m going to show you how to make perfect baby back ribs in the Traeger, using the 3-2-1 method.
There you have it…perfect baby back pork ribs, as easy as 3-2-1
- 3 racks baby back pork ribs (about 7 1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup “Burnin’ Love BBQ Rub (see link below for recipe)
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup honey
Chef Perry’s Dirty Little Secret Sauce:
Thank you for watching my video. Please feel free to like and share it!
Enjoy your ribs!